As per the schedule, the Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2024 registrationbegan on July 01, 2023.The last date to register for the admission test was supposed to end on November 03, however, the exam testing body extended the last date for submission of UG & PG CLAT 2024 registration till Friday, November 10, 2023, up to 11:59 PM.
Eligibility for CLAT UG 2024
- There is no age limit for candidates applying to the UG Programme through CLAT 2024.
- To qualify, candidates from General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories need at least 45% marks in their 10+2 exams or equivalent. SC/ST category candidates require a minimum of 40% marks.
- Candidates planning to take their qualifying exam in March/April 2024 can also apply for CLAT 2024. However, they must show proof of passing the qualifying exam during admission. Otherwise, they won’t be considered for admission.
Eligibility for CLAT PG 2023
- To be eligible for the CLAT 2024, candidates from the General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories need a minimum of 50% marks in their LL.B. degree or its equivalent. For SC/ST category candidates, a minimum of 45% marks is required.
- Those planning to take their qualifying exam in April/May 2024 can also apply for CLAT 2024.
- There’s no maximum age limit for appearing in the CLAT 2024 exam.
How to apply for CLAT 2023?
Step 1. Go to the Consortium of NLUs official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
Step 2. Look for the CLAT 2024 registration link on the homepage and click on it.
Step 3. Provide the information requested and complete your registration.
Step 4. After registering, fill out the application form and pay the required fees.
Step 5. Click the submit button and download the confirmation page.
Step 6. Remember to print a hard copy for your future reference.
Apply Here: CLAT 2024 Registration
The application fee for CLAT 2023 is set at ₹500/- for all categories except for SC/ST and Differently abled individuals. Candidates from the SC/ST category are required to pay ₹250/-.
For more updates related to the Common Law Admission Test, candidates are advised to keep checking the official website at consortiumofnlus.ac.in.